Microsoft Store codes are 25 characters long, include both numbers and letters, and follow a 5×5 format – five blocks of five characters.
How to activate and install a game on Microsoft Store?
- On your Windows 10 device, select Microsoft Store on the taskbar.
- In Microsoft Store, if you aren’t already signed in, sign in to the Microsoft account on which you want to redeem the code.
- Select the three dots menu … (located next to the Search box on the upper right side of the page).
- Select Redeem a code as displayed in the picture below.
- Enter the 25 character code you received and click Next.
- Microsoft Store will authenticate the code and show the game information. Click Confirm to redeem the game to your Microsoft account.
- After redeeming, select the three dots menu … again and select My Library.
- Find the game you just redeemed and click on Install button to install the game.